Welcome!

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Just wanted to say hello before I do anything else at CWB
Just popping in
From Quebec, Canada
Group:
Confirmands
Hello,

I wanted to say hello before I do anything else at CWR.

I have been on line since May, 2013. I began with an html and css site that slowly grew from 30 to 90 pages, and from French only to French, English and Spanish. When it began to feel ackward to change any structural elements, like adding or moving menu items, I began to look towards CMS solutions.

By June 2014 I migrated to WordPress, which began to provide me with the flexibility I was hoping for. I learn as I go, being new to all of this Webmastering stuff.

Now I felt I needed a place where I could read-up on issues that have to do with various aspects of running a site, and share with others on specific areas.

My site tries to show relationships between learning, knowing, believing, doing and committing oneself. I write from a conservative evangelical christian perspective, but I also interact with some authors who are considered liberals.

Glad to have found this site. I can't wait to begin exploring its resources and taking part in the forums.

Posted on: 2014/12/16 11:13

Re: Just wanted to say hello before I do anything else at CWB
Webmaster
Group:
System Administrator
Site Maintainers
Confirmands
Glad you found us, Daniel, and took the time to post a note!

Things have been kind of quiet around here for a while, but people still visit regularly. We're due for a makeover and I'm working on that - hopefully some time in January.

Have a look around and let me know what things you like and would like to see improved or expanded.

Blessings!

Posted on: 2014/12/16 12:14
"Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it." Isaiah 30:21
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Bookmark and Share!