In an update to a widely used module, McDonald (a module developer for ImpressCMS), has released a stable version of imLinks 1.05
. imLinks has a long history, having the old XOOPS module, WF-Links, as its ancestor. This latest update fixes a few bugs and replaces the Multimap option with Bing Maps. This version of imLinks requires ImpressCMS 1.2, or later. It will not work on XOOPS.
imLinks can be used in a variety of ways, due to it highly flexible design - you can use it as a directory of related websites or as a business directory. It also integrates features from 2 other modules - Tag and imGlossary.
Changed in 1.05
- Fixed: replaced Multimap with Bing Maps
- Fixed: alphabetical listing using toolbar
- Fixed: updating link fails for admin
- Fixed: comment function
- Removed: images/icon/multimap.png
- Updated: Google and Yahoo map icons
You can download imLinks 1.05 Final from McDonalds Store.