I couldn't find anything directly on the Episcopal/Anglican Church (www.episcopalchurch.org) website, but there is the Society of Archbishop Justus, which has set up a basic set of pages on the primary domain of anglican.org. From there, you will find 'Make Your Website' in the main navigation and pages describing the basic steps. They cover the technical aspects and the design, layout and content for parish pages quite well.
- The Anglican Domain: Make Your Website - http://anglican.org/domain/
- RSS feeds - http://www.episcopalchurch.org/78650_23473_ENG_HTM.htm
- Social networks - http://www.episcopalchurch.org/directory_42260_ENG_HTM.htm
- Headlines - http://www.episcopalchurch.org/78650_23458_ENG_HTM.htm
- Church directory - http://www.episcopalchurch.org/directory.htm
- Society of Archbishop Justus - http://justus.anglican.org/soaj.html
What I found
Lots of web activity - use of social media, RSS feeds. The design is quite dated and the layout is a fixed width layout, built for a 640 x 480 pixel screen resolution.
What I didn't find
Finding the pages for webmasters was rather difficult - and I have gotten pretty good at finding the resources after looking through several different denominations' sites.